Still feeling blue from the National Day celebrations?
Residents of Bishan, Geylang Serai, Jurong East, Punggol and Woodlands will be having post National Day carnivals tonight (10 August 2019) with fireworks displays that last 4-minutes.
The fireworks would start right after the mobile column makes its way to the five heartland areas at about 6.45pm.
This is the first time in over a decade that the NDP executive committee has hosted firework displays in the heartlands.
These are the exact locations of the post NDP celebrations:
- Open Field opposite Bishan MRT station
- Beside Wisma Geylang Serai
- Open Field in front of Westgate
- Open Field opposite Punggol Waterway Point
- Open Field opposite Woodlands Bus Interchange
Heartland Fireworks Display
When: 10 August 2019 (Today!), 1845hr
Where: Respective carnival sites
Cost: Admission is free
Images from Safra Singapore